A FEW POINTERS
- Only indulge in private messaging once you become comfortable in the main chat room
- Always be kind to others in the rooms
- Never give out any personal information
- Be, and act yourself. Warts and all. That way everyone will get to know the real you
- Use the report user function should you see something bad happen
- Always respect other people, including their opinions
- Any problems – speak to a moderator
- Don’t ‘spam’
- Don’t act all bullish in the chat room. Filling the page with just what you want to talk about isn’t communicating
- Don’t give out any contact details
- Don’t use anyone else photos
- Don’t harass anyone
- Don’t swear
- Don’t use capital letters CONSTANTLY (it implies you’re shouting)
CHAT ROOM SAFETY ADVICE
Chatting online is great fun and you’ll have an amazing time if you follow these basic pointers.
- Do not give out your bank
details to anyone.
If you do experience anyone asking for your personal details in any way shape or form, please let us know.
- Don’t give out your phone number.
- Report untoward behavior. Just because it’s a chat site doesn’t mean you have to put up with what someone is saying to you.
Please follow and like us: